The design of our bedroom is significant when arranging any home interior. If you have a small room and you want it to look neat and bigger, here are some tips for arranging small bedrooms:
- Choose simple colour for your ceiling, white colour would be better for it can give you a sense of light and a bigger space.
- Paint neutral tones into your walls to give you an illusion of added space.
- Use the small bedside table to save space. It is very important to choose the right size of furniture to avoid traffic inside your bedroom. Curve furniture can accommodate more space, since you have small space it is advisable to keep your furniture close to the wall so you can move around your bedroom hassle free.
- Place light colours of paintings or framed pictures on your wall to open up the space visually. If you are fun of using bright colours use it as accessories like an area rug throw pillows and bed linens, so your bedroom won’t be looking like a cave.
- A window in your room will do the job. Choose light and cool colours, a plain coloured fabric or Roller Blinds for your windows would work well for your small room. Window blinds like Roller Blinds can help make you lessen your energy costs and it is also effective in lighting up your room to look wider. Use an openness specification of about 95-97% to allow some light to enter the room, as opposed to blackout roller shades.
- Keep things well to make your room look bigger, place a storage bin under your bed and hide them with a bed skirt use it to hide your unwanted things outside like toys, magazines and books.
Designing a small bedroom can be a challenge but it can make you feel comfortable and refreshing once you decorate and arrange it properly. Photos are courtesy from one of our clients at Ayala Alabang, Philippines. For more information regarding our window blinds products and services, visit us at 4th level Waltermart, Makati City and 3rd level Robinsons Metro East, Pasig City. Displayed swatches of Roller Shades, Venetian Blinds, Vertical Blinds, etc., can help you choose which window blinds will fit for your windows. You can call us at (02) 403-3262 / 0916-311-3909. For free quotation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.